Different of macOS, Insync doesn'thave selective sync and syncs everything in LInux. It's worse than Insync for macOS

Hello,

I use Ubuntu 16.04 on a Mac mini and on a HP EliteBook, and the version of Insync 1.4.3.

When I started to apply to put my e-mail folder to my home folder, then there wasn’t a following setting, i.e., selective sync. Insync ends up syncying everything - all folders and all subfolders… I have already synced only few folders, but Insync has kept syncing everything.

It is not because I chose 1.4.3, but your download page downloads 1.4.3 instead of stable 1.3.

Different of macOS, on macOS, Insync has a selective sync settings and lets me select only few folders.

I can confirm that insync 1.4.3 for linux (ubuntu 16.04 - 64 bit) does not have selective sync. Can anyone help with this?

@Gustavo_Reis @Robert_Caulk Selective sync is available via single or multi-selecting of rows in the Files view (akin to a file manager) and then right-clicking for un/sync functionality.

Not true, no option to unsync these folders. Insync is forcing me to sync all 10s of thousands of my folders before I can decide what I want and dont want. Please refer to other thread [1]

[1]New version - unable to SELECT what to synch