Application window stuck in the top left corner

Dear all,

I am using Fedora 26 and I have trouble configuring Insync due to the fact that the application window systematically remain open in the top left corner, making unavailable the top and left button of the application. Is there a way to move this window or to configure Insync without this application?

Thanks in advance,
Pierre

tagging our engineer @lpugoy :ok_hand:

@vmalep: I can’t reproduce this unfortunately. Are you using the default desktop environment with Fedora 26 (Gnome Shell)? What Insync version are you using? You can get it by running insync -v. Please send a screenshot if possible as well. Thanks.

@lpugoy: Hi Luis. Thanks for your reply. I am posting a screenshot:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/CyFoTPO0gykFMJCH3

It is standard Fedora desktop, but with some Gnome extensions: Alternate Tab; Dash to Dock; Places Status Indicator; Put Windows; TopIcons Plus; Window Fade In. Responding your post, I did tried opening Insync application de/activating all of them. It turned out that the Window Fade In was the responsible for this effect… I removed it and the problem is solved.

Prior to that, I had changed a setting in defconf in order for the application ot be open in the middle of the screen, but this does not work for the Insync application: org/gnome/mutter/center-new-windows

Also, after having posted the first message in this thread, I realized that in Gnome, applications can be move by pressing the Super key when dragging them, which had solved partially the issue (I could access the windows and change settings).

Thanks a lot and I hope this thread will be useful to others.