Cant activate Prime Account

Hello, I have bought a Prime license but I’m not being able to activate it on my app. When I try to access my dashboard a page appears with the information that I don’t have permissions to view the page, that I have to buy Prime. But I have already bought on 25/09 and have received the receipt at my email.
What should I do?

Hi!

Were you privately contacted by some admin? It’s unusual that no one answered so far.

Have a great evening!

Hi! No, at this time no one have contacted me. I have sent an e-mail to the support reporting this issue but no one responded so far.
Thank you for asking.

Hi Tiago! May I ask @Gregory to have a look at this? Something seems wrong over here :confused:

He may get you help, perhaps directing the request to some account admins?

Have a great one!

Hey @Tiago_Lisboa,

Apologies for the delay! :frowning: I replied to your message on our website and have made some changes to your account so everything should be good. :slight_smile: Thanks for the heads up, @BodoQC!

1 Like

Hi @BodoQC and @Gregory!
Thank you! I’ve checked and everything is now up and running! Thank you very much @BodoQC for taking the time to help me and “call” someone who could help and thank you @Gregory for fixing this issue for me! I’m working on several projects and Insync really is helping. :wink:

Best regards to you both! Have a great day!

2 Likes

Anytime, @Tiago_Lisboa!

Let me know if you need anything else. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is this not an automated process? I’m having the same issue and am quite dissapointed that it didn’t update my account immediatley. I figured I’d pay the $30 because I have work I need to do… NOW!

Hi.
I think it should be, and I think it is. But for some reason sometimes it just makes some error.
Have you tried to talk with the support? @Gregory helped me with this one.

Hi @alaut,

Did you try to refresh your license? :grinning: