FAQ: I just got a Pro cancellation email even if I upgraded to Prime

Some of you recently got an email regarding the cancellation of your Pro subscription even though you upgraded to Prime.

Why am I getting this email?

• We recently decided to prune our list of users who had their Pro subscription cancelled because their credit card did not charge after several tries.

I am already on Prime, why did I get this email?

• It is possible that your credit card charge did not push through for a Pro subscription you had years ago. If you are already on Prime, please disregard the email.

I want to renew my Pro subscription, is this possible?

• No, but you may opt to resubscribe to Insync by checking out our new license: Prime

Hit reply if you have any other questions! :slight_smile:

I paid AGAIN today for 3 Prime licenses although I had ALREADY paid on 19 January 2017! When will the EXTRA $80.97 I JUST PAID TODAY be refunded! I am VERY ANGRY ABOUT THIS “MISTAKE” that cost me both time and extra charges

Hi @Rotha_Maddox , so sorry for the mistake. Can you send us your email over at support@insynchq.com so we can refund this immediately?

I received the “pruning” notification that my credit card had been rejected.

I received no notification about the attempts to charge my card. There were plenty of funds available on the card.

I sent you an email querying it but received no reply.

I do not appreciate being “pruned”.

You are forcing into your new product because none of wished to take it up willingingly.

I cannot even log in to my old account to check on the status of my old subscriptions.

Your product is good but your customer relationship management is woeful.

Please at least do me the courtesy of replying to this post.