Fedora 32 repository

Dear team, as Fedora 32 already in beta, it’s probably a good time to update repository and enable it for F32 so it can be updated upon release. Given the history it’s just an attempt to prepare for the upcoming release in time.

1 Like

Thank you for the heads up @Lord_Phoenix! I’ll notify our Linux team so we can also prep for its official release :slight_smile:

1 Like

Perfect, thank you @mia !

I think that it will be a difficult work: insync relies on python2, that will be dropped away in F32.

Are you sure? I’m not having python2 installed since F31 and running Insync 3.1.1 on F32 Beta without any problems

You’re right, I was wrong. It is not insync package, but insync-nautilus:

Problem: problem with installed package insync-nautilus-3.0.30.40732-1.noarch
  - package insync-nautilus-3.0.30.40732-1.noarch requires python2-gobject, but none of the providers can be installed
  - package insync-nautilus-3.0.11.40167-1.noarch requires python2-gobject, but none of the providers can be installed
  - package insync-nautilus-3.0.23.40579-1.noarch requires python2-gobject, but none of the providers can be installed
  - python2-gobject-3.34.0-3.fc31.x86_64 does not belong to a distupgrade repository

as a result of dnf system upgrade to fedora 32.

1 Like