Few week ago I added to my drive a folder shared by an other user.
Worked great: it was downloaded to my PCs, and seen it many time from my mobile, and also shared it with others who seen it.
- I tried to access it from my android mobile,
- at first I seen the folder and sub-folders,
- but couldn’t open files (images),
- then an other user of the folder tried to open it from his windows phone but he didn’t found the folder
- then tried to open it from my phone again but the folder disappeared,
- when comming back to my PC, I found the folder with all contents on the local drive at the right place,
- but disappeared from web drive (drive.google.com)
- can’t find the folder in insync’s ‘selective sync/mydrive’
- but it appeared in ‘selective sync/shared with me’ (strange)
- checked on drive.google.com, and this folder is not appearing in ‘shared with me’
- in meantime other files are synced correctly by insync.