Have I actually moved from Pro to Prime?

I upgraded from Pro to Prime using the email link received today. The checkout said it was free and it all looked good - the licence info changed as I expected.

THEN I got an email to say:
Your access to Insync Pro ends on 01 February 2017. On that date access to your Insync dashboard as well as the Insync apps (desktop or mobile) will end.
Unfortunately your credit card after an initial attempt and 3 retries didn’t charge properly.
If you had just forgotten to update your credit card and still want to continue to use Insync you will have to purchase a new subscription.

My question is do I still have Prime? The only email I have had since upgrading is the one above. It seems odd that the only email I have after this upgrade is telling me I wont have access to the Insync apps.

1 Like

Same here.
I had exactly the same path.
Contacted support by email, hard to explain and support stopped reply.
Now I have three Pro accounts that will stop to work according the email, web dashboard that no longer work and Prime account apparently not ready yet.
So, what’s next?
Thank you

(Simone_H sei italiano? Se sì, teniamoci in contatto così magari capiamo meglio come risolvere carloxp @ gmail.com. Grazie)

You both have Prime. It’s our default cancellation email that was sent since you moved from Pro to Prime (I.e. Pro was cancelled).

Hi

well, and now? I mean, I can continue using Insync as usual?
What’s about missing payment?
And what’s about Prime limits, help, how-to, etc.?
Thank you

Thank you for automatically upgrading to Prime. I do have a question though. In previous posts, it was mentioned that you are considering reviving the offer for a free account (the original offer went to spam in December and not many people saw it). Are you still considering this?

yes you can continue using Insync as usual – nothing changes with the way you can use the app. If you upgraded from Pro to Prime, you would have received a Pro cancellation email but your accounts are on Prime. You can send an email to support@insynchq.com to double check :slight_smile:

we’re still considering this :slight_smile: question of timing. We’ll send an email to let you guys know