How can i create backup of Gmail

is there any way to create the backup of Gmail account. If there anyway then please suggest me

Yes you can create backup of your Gmail account easily. There are several ways to Download your Gmail account backup you can Configure your Gmail account in any email client which let you download your entire Gmail backup to your local drive but there is a loop which is you need to be technical while configure your mail account. You can try Google Takeout Service its an free utility which help you to migrate your entire Gmail account backup to your local drive but again you can only get your entire backup in MBOX format or its take too much time to download. So in this case i will recommended you to use Datavare Gmail backup tool which help you to download entire Gmail backup to multiple file format like PST, MBOX, EML, EMLX, HTML, etc. its means you can use your gmail backup with multiple Email client your its will quickly download your backup without wasting or loosing any single details.

Thanks for helping out @Kensley_swift!

@peter_laizer, could you please try Kensley’s recommendation above? Unfortunately we do not back up Gmail. We can only sync Google Drive :sweat_smile: