I'm stopping to use today

I’m stopping to use today.

See, it’s a good software, it has a future.

But now, just work if you have a few files.
A lot of files or some, but big files, takes forever.

I’m started to sync ~200Gb of files in July 31. Today is September 1st and still syncing, with a lot (50k+) of files in queue.
I started to backup 600Gb with Backblaze 7 days ago. Is finishing now.

I don’t think about asking for refund, because i think it will be a good software one day, the developers just need to listen their customers.
But please, hear our concerns and fix them: First sync is too slow; Two threads/uploads is a small number; Crashing everytime isn’t a good signal; App seems to be stuck isn’t a good UX.

You have a lot of good feedback and customers here, please, hear your feedbacks.

I’ve looked into Backblaze, but they offer a different product, it is not the same as Insync.

For example, there I could not sync both my external HD and my pc, while sometimes having my external HD unplugged (and autosync when plugged).

Another downside of Backblaze that I saw is that i could not browse my files and access them remotely from somewhere else, like i can do with Google Drive.

It took me 7 days to sync my 500GB of files to Google Drive, through Insync. Maybe you had network problems?

3 months using Backblaze now.

It tooks me less than 7 days to upload all my hard drives (almost 3Tb), without hassle.

There’s no problem with external HD unplugged, your backup will still there, you just cannot leave unplugged (without any sync) in 30d max.

You can browse your files from their panel and download if you want, like GDrive. If you have problems with download, any data cap or something else, you can ask then to send a flashdrive (max 128Gb @ $99) or an HDD (max 4.5Tb @ $189) to you. If you return their HHDs/flashdrive in 30d, you don’t need to pay anything (you’ll receive a refund).

It’s $50/year, unlimited data.

Duartealexf - Browsing the forums for the first time to work through some issues and came across your response. I really like Insync, but have had some syncing issues with it and always just have the nagging suspicion I’m not using it to it’s fullest potential.

I have 2 google accounts I’m syncing across a work and home pc. I also use a 2T WD Passport HD brick for backup and local storage of large items. Are you willing to share your setup and what you mean by “syncing both an external HD and your PC”? I’m thinking maybe your’e doing some things I should be doing, lol.

Thanks!