Insync 1.2.10 miss configuration settings after a computer reboot

The insync 1.2.10 for debian miss the configuration after a reboot of the computer.Once installed it works fine on the first time but after a reboot when it tries to start automatically with the system it gives you an error with library.zip file on /usr/lib/insync which I solve replacing the 64bits library with the 32 bits version for debian extracted from 32 bit package for debian. After the replacement when I start it, ask me again for mu account and folder, when I try to set again the same folder it complains that he needs an empty one which force me to start over all the synchronization from the begining just to have exactly same issue on next reboot.

I am using Debian SID 64 bits kernel 4.0.0-0.slh.3-aptosid-amd64

This is not the first or second time I have issues with insync and I am really tired of them, please somebody provide a solution.

Thanks

@flipefr

Please try these steps to help determine what process is modifying library.zip. These instructions are for Fedora but you can adapt them for Debian.

Install audit: sudo yum install audit.

Run the audit daemon: sudo systemctl enable auditd. You might need to also run sudo systemctl start auditd, in any case you can confirm if it’s running through ps -ef | grep auditd.

Set an audit watch on library.zip. Add the following lines to the end of the file /etc/audit/audit.rules. This is to ensure that the watch will persist on reboots:

# For insync 
-w /usr/lib/insync/library.zip -p warx -k insync-lib 

Add the watch to the current session: sudo auditctl -R /etc/audit/audit.rules.

When the issue happens again, run sudo ausearch -f /usr/lib/insync/library.zip -k insync-lib > library.zip.audit then send the library.zip.audit file.

And there it goes

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_036Oj7I6c2SXBCQjZFdlRLemM/view?usp=sharing

@flipefr Thanks for the file. It showed that prelink was modifying the library.zip file causing this issue. This was supposed to be handled by the file /etc/prelink.conf.d/insync.conf but it looks like /etc/prelink.conf in Debian doesn’t use this folder. Please add -b /usr/lib/insync/library.zip to /etc/prelink.conf to resolve this.

Done, let’s see how it is going