[FIXED] InSync crashing when "open window app" is selected in tray button (Debian 11)

Hi Mia. I can confirm that insync_3.7.8.50362-focal_amd64.deb works fine on Debian 11 Bullseye

1 Like

Sure, I’ve replied via email.

Hey all,

For those of you experiencing the crashing issue on Ubuntu/PopOS/ElementaryOS, please give this version a try: New Insync version: 3.7.9

For Debian 11 users, please do check out the same forums post above – we have updated it with the Bullseye build :slight_smile: Thank you!

I’ve just test insync_3.7.9.50368-bullseye_amd64.deb on Debian Sid/Unstable and the interface still crashes.

I will email the log files.

Thank you for trying it out for us, @finotti and for sending the log files.

I’m running v3.7.9-50368 on Debian 11 and it is doing just fine. No crashes.

It was installed with apt.

Thank you very much @jander for the feedback!

Ubuntu 18.04 got fixed by 3.7.9 from PPA.

1 Like

3.7.9 working in OpenSUSE Tumbleweed also.

2 Likes

Appreciate all your updates re: 3.7.9!!

I’m still having this issue using 3.7.9.50368. I’m using Debian Testing with Gnome3 (Nautilus). I tried a number of different packages, and was finally able to get it working with the Ubuntu-focal package (3.7.9).

Hey @OblateSpheroid! We’d be happy to check this out for you since this might be a different issue from the Debian Bullseye crashing issue.

Could you please send your logs.db and out.txt files to support@insynchq.com with the link to this post? Please also send us the output of the following commands:

• lsb release -c
  • apt-cache policy insync

I’m also having this issue using 3.7.9.50368. I’m using Debian Testing with Gnome3 (Nautilus).

Hi @Anthony_Hawkins! Could you share the output of apt-cache policy insync and lsb_release -c?

It’s working just fine for me, with Debian 11, Insync 3.7.9.50368. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes, here the issue is fixed.

1 Like

You can also clear cache on Ubuntu

1 Like