Insync Headless 1.5.7 Login Error

Hello, I’ve been using insync_headless 1.x since 2014 now, and it always worked great.

I was on CentOS 7 before, now I am on CentOS 8 Stream as my server died the other day, and in reinstalling everything, I’m running into an error:

[root@articunoisland backup]# insync-headless add_account -a codehere -p /var/google/
By adding an account, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions (insynchq.com/agreement). [yes/no]
y
Login error

Hey! Can you try typing in yes instead of y? Let me know if that changes anything!

Well that wasn’t working yesterday, but it worked today! Thank you!

You’re very welcome, @irowiki!! :slight_smile:

Bumping this, I have the worst luck with servers and had to roll out another one. Trying again to setup insync 1.5, and getting the login error again:

[root@s187501 google]# insync-headless add_account -a authcodehere -p /var/google
By adding an account, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions (insynchq.com/agreement). [yes/no]
yes
Login error

@irowiki Let me bring this up with the Linux team and get back to you accordingly!

@irowiki - could you send your logs.db and out.txt files to support@insynchq.com with the link to this post? Those 2 files should be in ~/.config/Insync :slight_smile: