I ran insync-headless for the first time a few days ago and let it do it’s thing. When syncing finished, I compared the size of the synced folder to what Google Drive reports for my used spaced on the Web UI, and they differed by 10GB (so 10GB of data didn’t sync).
So I executed
insync-headless --no-daemon from the CLI, and after initializing, it produced a lot of error output:
There’s at least 30 entries like that, most of which look identical except for the file that triggered the error. I’m not sure what’s going on here, but I’ve noticed that all of the files that produce that error contain special characters ("~" and “:”). I’m not sure if that has anything to do with this error, or if it’s just a coincidence.