Insynch crashing Dolphin

Hi everyone. We are going to check this out further. In the meantime, you may uninstall the insync-dolphin package and I’ll notify this thread once the issue has been resolved.

What is the impact of removing this package? What does change?

Dolphin integration will stop worming, it is throwing baby with the bathwater, completely useless advice. I understand there is probably half a guy working on Linux side of things but crashes could really be taken care of…

1 Like

Hi @vfbsilva

The Insync app will be unaffected when removing the Dolphin integration package. The Dolphin integration package provides right click Insync options and file emblems. Since our current Dolphin integration build is crashing for you, there is no impact.

2 Likes

Note it is only crashing when uploading the files. It is working fine otherwise. I wonder if Insync can reproduce this?

1 Like

Let me check that with @Kurt_Ko!

I disagree, just clicking with the right button and accessing the actions menu would crash for me.

Still no progress on this issue? I would like to add something about the problem, what I noticed is that right click works on every folder except ignored ones, crash only happens when you do right click any file on ignored folders.

Hello @technobecet, I will check with our engineers to see where this is in our pipeline. Thank you for walking me through the specific details of what you’re encountering.

Thank you @mia , I hope there will be a progress as soon as possible. At least even if insync-emblem-icons works, it’s nice to see which folders are synchronized without going into the application.

1 Like

Hi,

Is there any news? It’s very annoying bug.

Thanks

Hello, any news on this? It still keeps happening and upstream (Doplhin) says they cannot do anything about it.

1 Like

@drew Thank you for following up! Let me check with our engineers if the fix for this has been lined up in a future release.

Thank you!