Is there any way to sync photos from the new photos.google.com

I’m just off a chat with Google support. Now they tell me if you have a lot of pictures you will not be able to see them all in the Google Photos folder in Drive. That completely renders that feature useless for me in the context of InSync. In Dropbox this isn’t a problem at all but Google also tell me there’s no way to download all your pictures from Google Photos! So I’m stuck with only a few pictures in my Google Photos folder in Drive and no way to download them all from Google Photos. InSync would solve an enormous problem if they introduced support for Google Photos. Right now Dropbox seems like a better option but sadly not one I can use since I can’t download all my pictures!

Yes, please support it!! That one-folder-for-all is just a unusable mess. On Google Photos i have different folders and would upload fe. art to art and movie-posters to movie-posters a.s.o.! And i’m on Linux, so i can’t wait for a Google solution.

After more then a year still no Google Photos support :frowning:

Please add the support for Google Photos, like the native app from Google for Windows.
We really need that on Linux.

Features

• Let us choose a local folder
  • preserve our local folder structure.