Newly synced folder on Linux machine not appearing on Win10 machine

I’ve just upgraded to Insync 1.4. replacing 1.3 on my two machines: Win 10 (secondary machine) and Linux -Ubuntu (primary machine).
On doing so I took the opportunity to delete one specific folder (Alphanumeric Thunderbird Profile folder) from my Win10 secondary machine’s “Gdrive” and started to sync the alphnumeric Thunderbird Profile folder in my main Linux machine instead. Naturally I deleted all the original Thunderbird Profile from the Win10’s “GDrive” folder first. And just to be sure, went to the web Google drive and made sure the original Thunderbird stuff was deleted and binned. All went well and I have all my Linux machines’ important data synced to Google Drive as I did before, but this time now including the Thunderbird profile from the Linux machine - rather than what I had before, which was from the Win10 machine.
However, I was expecting the new Thunderbird Profile folder to appear as ‘Link to xyxetc’ also on My Win10 machine’s “Gdrive” folder, along with all the other already-existing synced folders from my Linux machine. But it doesn’t appear and I have no idea how to get it into the Win10’s Gdrive folder. There seemed to be no such problem with Insync version 1.3
What am I missing?
SOLVED: What I was missing was the My Drive tab on the Win10 Insync App, where I needed to identify the folder missing from that machine and ensure it was synced with the Win10 Gdrive folder - green dot appeared on it and the missing folder could now be found in the Win10 GDrive folder.

Hi @David_Oser

I’m glad that the issue has been resolved. Thank you for updating this post with the solution! If you need further assistance, just shoot us a message at support@insynchq.com. :slight_smile: