Not upload automatically while download works well

HI,

My insync does not auto uploading my file changes/creates to google drive. But in the mean time if I changes/creates file via google drive web, the file could be synced to my local folder in seconds. Moreover, if I pause and resume the insync, the scanning process could pick up existed local changes and upload them to google drive. But after that, no further local changes will be upload util I repeat that pause/resume or reboot. Please help, thanks.

Insync version: 3.5.3.50123-1 (AUR)
Operating System: Manjaro Linux
KDE Plasma Version: 5.22.5
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.86.0
Qt Version: 5.15.2
Kernel Version: 5.10.59-1-MANJARO (64-bit)

Hi @lafudoci!

It seems like you need to trigger the upload manually by pause+resume, and I understand how this can take a toll on your workflow.

Could you please send your logs.db and out.txt files to support@insynchq.com with the link to this post? Those 2 files can be located in /.config/Insync. When emailing, please also include the full local path of any file/folder wherein changes didn’t auto-upload. This would help us check for any underlying issues in the local-to-cloud sync.

Thanks for your reply, I have sent all the required info, hope this issue could be resolved soon.

1 Like