One-click-upgrade for Mac

So when I wanted to check for update today(never done it before since I switch to MacOS for a while :slight_smile:), I could’t find anything related to it in the app. There are only start at login, show notification and send anonymous data in the preference. No current version information, no check for update, nothing. I even have to cd to /Applications/Insync.app/ to checking files for current version information.

So if there are any hidden buttons, please enlighten me.
If not, please tell me the official recommended way for upgrading. And if it’s download and override the directory under /Applications, please consider adding upgrade feature to the app. It’s bad user experience comparing to apt upgrade.

Update: the version information and release notes are under :heart:help .

Hey @Kuangye_Chen,

We did a Forums release only for the first release of 1.5 to test it out initially. As for learning the current version of Insync on your machine, you can hover over the Insync icon on the menubar and the version will be shown. I’ll let our team know about your feedback regarding this.

Insync will auto-update to 1.5 in the near-future and that’s our recommended way of updating since by then, our team has had enough time to ensure the quality of the build. Hope this helps! If you have any more questions, let me know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

An update is very important for the electronics device to get the new enhanced version to enjoy the device. you can also check hp support Canada for the latest update of the mac as well as other devices also.

Thanks for respond.
My current version is 1.4.9.
So it will inform me when 1.5 is released? Or will it be a quiet background update? I just noticed the download link in the Insync homepage is already 1.5.1.37343.

1 Like

Hey @Kuangye_Chen,

The app will eventually inform you that there’s an update available. :slight_smile: Downloading the latest build from our homepage is also an option.

Hello, another version of macOS is just around the corner. In less than two months, you’ll be able to upgrade your Mac to macOS Mojave. The latest version of Apple’s desktop operating system is light on big, new features, but strong on under-the-hood enhancements .if you facing any problem regarding
fix-dell-error-code-2000-0142 .

I am getting an error code in my windows 10. What should I do to resolve this issue? I also try on Windows Error Code 0x80004005 for the help purpose but did not get any response.

I have Catalina 10.15.2 installed my 2020 iMAC, 27 inches; upgraded.
My contacts did not come across. I can see them in iCloud. When I try to restore them – I get the message -No archives available. Trying to get Apple support has been a mission impossible. Then Printer Repair helps me to solve this problem.

Hello!
Well, this information is too useful for us. By the way. anyone searching for Love Shayari for gf.