OneDrive files are missing [with solution]

I’m running Insync 3.9.0.60000 on Fedora Linux 40, and never had a problem with it…

Until earlier today, where all my OneDrive files (and folders) are missing from my local PC. I checked online and everything is there, but there’s nothing on the PC. I’ve disabled Insync to avoid any losses. I’ve also reached out to Support.

If you know anything about it, please reply, otherwise I’ll keep you informed from what I hear from them.

Thank you!

Hi @jtafla! I have responded to your email regarding this issue with a workaround as well as if you could check if your base folder indeed does not have any files synced from the prior setup.

Thank you!

First and foremost, I need to say that @mia has been by my side since the beginning. To say the least: she’s the best!

The one question she brought to my attention is whether Insync was pointing to the right location on my PC, which was, indeed, the case, so that was not the problem. Her recommendation was then to remove my OneDrive account and re-add it, which I did. Since then, things are apparently running fine. I’ll keep an eye on it to be sure.

1 Like

Thank you for the kindest words, @jtafla! I am deeply grateful for your continued patience, cooperation, and understanding. :slight_smile:

Hello. I had the same issue and re-adding my account to Insync helped. Thanks!

1 Like

Happy to hear that it helped after re-adding your account!