Praise for InSync. I do not have anything to complain about

I just want to praise InSync since I have nothing to complain about right now. It just works. And works. And works. Yes, I have had a couple of hiccups in the past and it still chokes my network if I do a full sync of my GDrive like after having a new computer I need to sync.

I use InSync on Ubuntu and it installs and runs as soon as I have installed it. I have stopped copying data when I switch computers. I just install InSync on the new computer and suck all my data back from my GDrive.

I went with InSync after Dropbox stripped features like photo albums and Linux file system support. I use btrfs on all my computers and InSync doesn’t seem to care and runs for months on end without a reboot or any maintenance.

Why not support for Dropbox in InSync? Just an idea. Oh, and why not Google Photos support? Might not be possible, but would be awesome.

Now working from home with lots of data in the cloud InSync is more important than ever. I sure hope you guys won’t mess it up. It’s good now. Very good. Make it better, not more sparkly! :slight_smile:

Thanks!

2 Likes

thanks for your support and kind words!

dropbox and google photos are on the roadmap but it’s a further down the list. our focus now is making insync as rock solid as possible before adding features :love_you_gesture:t4:

4 Likes