Problems with Insync Headless and possibly license/subscription conflict?

I am not sure how much of this is an account/license problem and how much is maybe related to previously running older version of Insync Headess (1.x) on this machine.

Here’s what I am trying to accomplish:

• Previously was running old Inysnc Headless (1x) with older Google accounts (mulitple) with “Prime” license. Everything worked perfectly for years, so never changed anything.
  • Recently created a new Google account, and wanted to migrate everything open.
  • Tried using the new Google account with old Insync Headless, and it worked initially but always showed it as an expired “Office Trial” license.
  • Once I got all the data I needed migrated from one Google drive to another, I uninstalled Insync Headless 1.x, and installed Insync Headless 3.x.
  • It let me add the new Google account with the auth code, etc.
  • However whenever I try to open the interface for selective-sync, Insync Headless 3.x is throwing errors (this is Debian 10) like “KeyError: ‘subscription-expired’”
  • It let me add the new Google account with the auth code, etc.
  • But is says theres no subscription,
  • In the Insync web-site logged-in as this new Google accout, the “Dashboard” function does not open, saying I have only a “solo” account.
  • I have purchased BOTH solo (previously to use on a Windows desktop) AND also Server “Home” (which I believe is the right license for headless under Linux)?
  • So, not sure if its some licensing/subscription conflict? or some technical error.
~$ insync-headless selective-sync
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "insynclinux/headless/insync-headless.py", line 19, in <module>
  File "site-packages/click/core.py", line 1130, in __call__
  File "site-packages/click/core.py", line 1055, in main
  File "site-packages/click/core.py", line 1657, in invoke
  File "site-packages/click/core.py", line 1404, in invoke
  File "site-packages/click/core.py", line 760, in invoke
  File "insynclinux/headless/cli.py", line 412, in selective_sync
KeyError: 'subscription-expired'
[4776] Failed to execute script insync-headless

PS: When I do “insync-headless account list”, it shows not the new/current Google account, but the two older ones (which had “Prime” licenses previously working with 1.x).

Update: Was able to use “insync-headless account remove” to delete the legacy accounts.

Update: Current error message on Debian 10 …

somehostnamehere:~$ insync-headless account list;
saphespace@gmail.com (Google Drive)

somehostnamehere:~$ insync-headless subscription show;
Subscription: Office Trial (expired)
Machine ID: SlGN-nn2xegyXBufs5lCRq7cRfs=

somehostnamehere:~$ insync-headless selective-sync;
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "insynclinux/headless/insync-headless.py", line 19, in <module>
  File "site-packages/click/core.py", line 1130, in __call__
  File "site-packages/click/core.py", line 1055, in main
  File "site-packages/click/core.py", line 1657, in invoke
  File "site-packages/click/core.py", line 1404, in invoke
  File "site-packages/click/core.py", line 760, in invoke
  File "insynclinux/headless/cli.py", line 412, in selective_sync
KeyError: 'subscription-expired'
[6969] Failed to execute script insync-headless
somehostnamehere:~$

Hi @SapheSpace!

Could you let me know if you’ve followed this? https://help.insynchq.com/en/articles/4379346-insync-3-headless-assign-your-machine-to-your-subscription

If you have, please email me with the email account that shows subscription-expired and include the receipt of your Home Server subscription. Thank you!