Symlink not synced on Ubuntu

Hello, I use Insync on UbuntuStudio 16 with this setup:
I have a folder in home (I’ll call it drive-sync) containing some folders and some symlinks to my data partition.
Everything works fine and files are synced, but now I just added another symlink from my data partition to drive-sync and it does not get synced, as if InSync is not recognizing it. I am not sure why since it works with other symlinks. Any advice?
thanks

@ale_giocasta: Targets of symlinks under the Insync folder are considered as syncing locations, and Insync has a limitation that a syncing location cannot contain paths that are under other syncing locations. In your case you have symlinks in drive-sync that point to your data partition. When you added a symlink in the data partition that point back to drive-sync, Insync sees that the new symlink points to a path that is already under a syncing location (your drive-sync folder), so it does not sync that.

@lpugoy thanks,
well, it’s not exactly like you understood I think, but the problem might be the same that you explained.
I’ll give you a (hopefully) clearer example:

consider the element in brackets are symlinks, I have:

/media/mydata/pojects/lalala/aProjectsText.odt
/media/mydata/texts/{aProjectsText.odt} (this points to the path just above)

is this already something that prevents me to have in-sync the following:

/home/drive-sync/{projects} (points to /media/mydata/pojects/)
/home/drive-sync/{texts}/ (points to /media/mydata/texts/)

If yes, do you think is this something that you want to change?
please let me know if the example is not clear.
thanks

@ale_giocasta: Thanks for the clarification. In your example is /media/mydata/texts/aProjectsText.odt not being synced? Or is it other files? If it is /media/mydata/texts/aProjectsText.odt then it can be explained by my previous post. /media/mydata/pojects/lalala/aProjectsText.odt is already under a syncing location because it is under /media/mydata/pojects/, so when you added /media/mydata/texts/aProjectsText.odt -> /media/mydata/pojects/lalala/aProjectsText.odt, then /media/mydata/texts/aProjectsText.odt is not synced.

This was implemented to simplify the syncing of files, so it might not be changed soon.

@lpugoy well my exact situation is that:

I had /media/mydata/texts/ InSynced perfectly even if it contained /media/mydata/texts/{aProjectsText.odt} (which points to /media/mydata/pojects/lalala/aProjectsText.odt).

Few days later I decided to sync all the folder /media/mydata/pojects and it did not work until I removed the symlink /media/mydata/texts/{aProjectsText.odt}.

To me , this sounds as a quite big limitation, basically I cannot have symlinks in the subpaths of any InSynced’ folders that point to one another.