"Add to Insync" creates Symlink but does not appear to sync added directories

Successfully able to install the Nemo package and get the “Add to Insync” symlink tool working.

It will add multiple copies of the same folder symlink, but it does not appear to be uploading anything. I’m checking the notifications in the app and I have no transfers, even though I just added a 2GB folder with the contextual right click tool.

Linux Mint 17.3 Rosa Cinnamon 64-Bit

WELL, toggling “Pause Syncing” on and off seems to have gotten its motor going. For anyone else with this similar problem, this is a nice, easy fix.

This isn’t turning out to be that great a fix. I have to manually go in, pause syncing and unpause it to get it to upload anything. As far as “sync” goes that’s not ideal.

@ezgoodnight: Unfortunately I was unable to replicate the issue of Insync making multiple copies of the symlink. Please send your logs to support@insynchq.com for investigation: How to find the log files.

I will tag our engineer @lpugoy and he will get back to you :smile:

I have had to reinstall the OS shortly after these messages went up, so I’ve reinstalled and purchased. I get the same issue with new files requiring a pause/resume to sync files. The issue is not the multiple Symlinks but rather the inability to sync without a pause/resume to refresh.

Emailing new logs, although the program is a fresh install as of today. May not be very helpful.