Can't proces [filename].gdoc - 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'ch_status'

Hi,

just this day I experience a error with 25 files that reside already a long time on my Google Drive. To my knowledge I didn’t change anything. Insync mentions:
‘Can’t proces [filename].gdoc - ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘ch_status’’

Any clues? I’ve send the logs to the support email address.

Thanks,
Jan

I get a similar error for a My Maps object - a link to Google Maps.

‘None Type’ object has no attribute ‘rev_id’

Things that are links, not editable objects, will not have revisions or change status.

Started receiving this error for some shared files too.

Hi , I have this too - see attached

I have the same issue. It’s even stranger that the errors are coming from Google Drive files that I have NOT SET to sync.

I’m getting the same error since the last couple of days.

Same here, on both docs and sheets.

Same here, but files are from an different account but not currently being sync’d

I got the same problem as well with a gdoc file shared from another account.

Same here! Three old files showing the same message!

Same here…
"Can’t process MineCraftPi_v2.2.zip - ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘ch_status’ "

I have never uploaded this file and it is not in my googledrive or on my local Harddisk…

I have the same problem too. Has anybody from Insync responded yet?

Also getting this problem.

Hello all,

The cause of the issue has been identified. We are working on fixing it & the hotfix will be released soon.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

@davidrnewman Please send the logs to support@insynchq.com: How to find the log files

Thanks

Good stuff - getting the issue too.

I’m getting this issue too. The error occurs for 2 google doc files that someone else shared with me. They are just plain normal google document files, ought to be OK. Glad to know there is a fix on the way…

Hello All!

Fix for this issue is available here:

Auto-update will be available real soon.

Thank you.

1 Like

Sorry to dig up what seems to be an old error, but I’m seeing this on one directory and one multPoly.py file. I’m not sure where the directory is, but there’s only one file with that name, in both my local Insync directory ~/Documents and on Google Drive, and the local copy has permissions -rw-------.

Should I make a new ticket and send logs?

@tsbertalan: Yes, please send your logs to support@insynchq.com for investigation: How to find the log files.