Feed stopped for 8+ hours

I’m using ubuntu 14.10, Insync version 1.2.16.35181. I’ve been using Insync for years and really love it and depend on it. I recently needed to backup my hard drive onto gdrive (lots of GB). All seemed to be going well until recently it’s been stuck saying the last feed was 8 hrs ago. The output.txt log say:

(process:7203): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_slice_set_config: assertion ‘sys_page_size == 0’ failed
g_dbus_connection_real_closed: Remote peer vanished with error: Underlying GIOStream returned 0 bytes on an async read (g-io-error-quark, 0). Exiting.

(process:17815): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_slice_set_config: assertion ‘sys_page_size == 0’ failed
insync: Fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) on X server :0.

Looks like the connection was lost, but I’m not sure what the fix would be as I’ve already restarted Insync after rebooting. Any suggestions?

@Catherine_Hanson Please send your logs to support@insynchq.com for investigation: How to find the log files. You can compress them before sending to save space.

I’ve sent the logs. Any info about why this is happening?

Ok. I’ve removed my google account from Insync. I removed the .config/Insync files. I moved the old sync folder to a folder_bkup. I re-added the google account, renamed the sync folder, and selectively linked folders. Now it seems to be working. I’ll just have to go through the syncing of all the folders I want.