Hard Drive spin down issue!

I purchased a new 5TB. Seagate HD a few weeks ago. After formatting it for my Mac I chose it as my connected external HD to use with Insync and my Google Drive account. I kept experiencing access issues. When tapping on the the Insync icon in my upper menu bar on my iMac nothing dropped down. After this happened a number of times I then began noticing this new HD would spin down often and with the combination of Insync and the spin down of this Seagate, it was becoming a significant issue. After a bit of searching I found “Keep Disc Spinning,” an app that keeps a little file updated, which avoids the HD from spinning down. So far after a few hours now after tapping on the Insync icon it drops down normally again. I never loaded the software that came with the new Seagate and won’t but Insync support needs to know this may be indeed the main issue. Their support people don’t do much trouble shooting and they should being this app is contingent on an external HD, one that spins properly all the time.

Hi @Zebrajellyfish can you send in your logs along with the link to this post to support@insynchq.com so we can investigate?
How to find the log files