Insync "disappeared" a very important file

I have been running a script all weekend that is crunching a ton of different calculations and appending them one-by-one to a .csv file. Insync has crashed on me repeatedly this weekend, and I figured it was because this file was updating every millisecond and was probably causing issues with Insync’s file watcher. So, I fired up Insync and decided to de-select the file in the selective sync interface. The file had never uploaded to Google fully, so I figured I was ok. BOY WAS I WRONG. Quicker than a magician, Insync managed to make the file (and 4 days of always-on computing time) disappear. I checked the insync trash and there was nothing. I am trying PhotoRec to undelete the file, but it looks like it is coming up dry. Is there any hidden folder where this file might have been moved to? Why would Insync delete a file that was not updated on Google Drive?

Hi @ConIA I apologize, we would need to investigate this. Kindly send in your logs along with the link to this post to support@insynchq.com
How to find the log files