Insync struggling with portable HD sync to Google Drive

My entire Google Drive was well over 500GB and taking up too much space on my 1 TB MBP HD. I purchased a 1TB external/portable HD (PHD). I moved the entire Drive contents to the PHD, and began using Insync. Insync always shows it is working, but it never seems to make a dent in syncing the files, it just continually ADDS files to sync. This has been going on for over a week. I figured the initial sync would take days, as Google Drive indicated there were over 150,000 files to sync when it resided on my MBP HD. After installing Insync, it originally estimated 175,000 files were on my PHD, then it went up to 200,000, and as of last night it says 230,000. It will show that it is counting down the files left to sync, but when I leave the MBP alone over night, or when I leave the house, upon my return the numbers always go way up, not down! I really want to buy this program, but I’m worried it isn’t actually going to work. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Hi @Christie_Ramsey would you mind sending in your logs along with the link to this post to support@insynchq.com?
How to find the log files

I emailed you the logs and the link to this thread.