Is your Insync Finder Sync extension getting disabled regularly? Try this build (version 1.3.12.36117)

thanks @benmeroff. how is it? :slight_smile:

We have tested it with 3 people.
One colleague hasn’t had any issues with it.
One colleague had issues. The finder extension kept enabled, but it wasn’t visible in the finder. After a relaunch of the finder, the extension is fully working.
Myself it’s working pretty well. One time after the machine came out of sleep, the insync finder extension was disabled (no other extensions were enabled).

I’m having the same issue as @Ruud_Foppen’s colleague, the extension stays enabled but Finder doesn’t seem to process that it is. Toggling the extension off and on again seems to fix this for the time being.

thanks. if the extension routinely gets disabled upon rebooting, let me know :slight_smile:

Nice… I’ll try it. It drives me crazy!

It looks like it remains enabled within Extensions over a reboot, however the file context menus aren’t visible until it’s toggled off and on again. Not sure if the Extensions panel just isn’t registering the InSync extension’s true state and showing it as enabled, but it still doesn’t work on reboot until toggling off and on again.

Any update on this? With latest macOS and latest Insync, Insync actually completely closes randomly and the extensions menu now doesn’t even show up as an option to toggle on/off.

let me tag our engineer @jimperio

With 1.3.14 and Sierra 10.12.4 I’m still experiencing this bug…

1.3.15 was recently released :slight_smile: Please help us test and let us know if it persists

With 1.3.15 the extension worked fine. From yesterday, with 1.3.16 update, the Finder integration completely disappeared:

hi! is this still the case? Please send your log files to support@insynchq.com for further investigation: How to find the log files

Yes Gio, the bug is still here. I sent a mail with my logs to the support mail.

This problem is bugging me all the time:((((
With many different releases. How can It be fixed?

Same for me.
Have to re-enable the InSync Finder extension every time I have to use it.
macOS High Sierra, InSync v1.3.22.36179, paid version.
Any workaround suggestions?

This drives me crazy too. All the time need to recheck Insync option in Finder extensions options :frowning:

I’m having this issue regularly too - on all (6) of the machines in my office.

OSX 10.13.3
Insync 1.3.22

Hi, I’m using 1.4.1 with OS 10.13.3. and still have the finder integration issue! When will this be fixed?

I think they gave up even trying to help.
Dropbox extension never switch off, but insync always.

I have contacted support about this same issue 2 or 3 times over the last 6 months. All I get is we are sending it the engineers. Then I hear nothing back until I report it again a couple months later.