Managing different accounts on different computers?

Greetings Insync,

New User here, testing the trial versions
As I understand, if you want to sync 2 accounts, you need to buy 2 insync plus licenses (a 25,-).

1. Now say, I have 3 google accounts -let’s call them A, B & C, and two computers:
    can I use those two licensees to sync A & B to computer 1 (say desktop), and and use the same 2 licences to sync accounts B & C to my other computer (say work laptop)?

Does that work, or do I need to buy 3 plus licenses in total?

1. Same question, but now for the pro licence: will the three accounts be added to both computers, or can I mix & match as needed? (assume yes, but asking just incase ;-).

2. same question as 1), incase that’s a yes, but now with four accounts: A, B, C, D: can I sync A & B to desktop and C & D to laptop, or do I need 4 Plus accounts (or pro +one extra)?

Thanks,
Moi!

Hi Moi,

Might be best to have Insync Pro instead of Plus, it allows you three (or more) accounts under one subscription: https://www.insynchq.com/buy/pro

You can then place the accounts in your subscription via the dashboard: How to add members to my subscription using the dashboard (Pro/Business)

1. This is actually possible, you can choose any of your three accounts to sync with any of your machines. So if, for example, you have account A, B, and C, you can opt to sync account A and B with your desktop, and account A and C with your work laptop.
  2. You use case on number 3 is possible via Pro as well.

Thanks for the reply Jaduena… I had guessed the pro option would be best in this case.

What about my third question?
3) same question as 1), but now with four accounts: A, B, C, D: can I sync A & B to desktop and C & D to laptop, or do I need 4 Plus accounts (or pro +one extra)?

Thanks,
Moi!

And final question:

1. I noticed in the trial version I can add multiple accounts. e.g., I’m currently test-driving 2 different accounts.

If I buy 1 PLUS subscription, I will only be able to use it on ONE of these accounts?
(in other words: does the trial version reflect a PLUS subscription or a PRO subscription?)

Grazzi mille,
Moi!