Selective sync mess

i have selective sync set up on my computer, and everything was working fine.

however suddenly i had two folders of the same name (one with (2) at the end). the one with (2) seems to have been the most up-to-date version, but looking on google drive’s web interface, the folder with (2) was not there.)

so i decided i would unselect the folder in selective sync, and just try re-downloading it to my computer. but after i unchecked it, the folders didn’t delete off my computer. but i waited a bit, and then deleted the folders manually (well, moved them, because of trust issues) and suddenly i saw insync active in deleting the folder from the account. i quickly quit insync, moved the folders back, restarted insync, and the selective sync settings were not in effect. so i tried again, still no change to the folders.

so now everything is just a mess. is there a preferences file that will blow out all my settings so i can start over? and what made this happen in the first place? because this is just cutting into my work hours, that cannot happen again.

Hi @tapps I apologize for this inconvenience, we would need to investigate this. Kindly send in your logs along with the link to this post to support@insynchq.com
How to find the log files

Did you find a solution to this? I have a similar issue.