Synchro of NFS volumes?

Hi

I encounter an issue with Insync on Linuy Ubuntu 14.04 ! I want to backup some NFS volumes that are mounted on my local filesystem at startup. I added few directories of these NFS volumes to Insync (it added well some shortcuts to these directories in the main directory of account but nothing at all synchronises !
Since I did that synchronisations of my other accounts are stuck also (unless there is nothing in the Feed or progress tab !!

Any ideas what’s wrong ?

Thanks

Vincèn

@Vincen: There is an issue with network drives where some events are not caught. Please try running insync force_sync on these folders periodically to check if that resolves the issue. If not please send your logs to support@insynchq.com for investigation: How to find the log files.

Thanks but how do I do that insync force_sync ? Should I run it in command line in folders concerned ?

@Vincen: Apologies for not replying sooner. Yes you should run it for the affected folder. For convenience you could add it to your crontab. As an example, you could add * * * * * /usr/bin/insync force_sync /path/to/affected/folder which would run the force_sync command every minute.

Thanks for explanation, will use it if problem arises again :wink: