"the doclist api has been shut down"

Hi, I have recently deleted a folder from Google Drive, and insync app now replies with an error and red excalmation mark on the taksbar icon.

I like to get rid of the annoying exclamation mark.

Error received is that the folder cannot be synced since “the doclist api has been shut down”. Please advise.
Thank you.

@Stan_HKG: What version of Insync are you using? You need to use the latest one here because of the shutdown of the old API for Google Drive. On the older versions we still used it for some functionalities, like the one you just encountered. But since 1.2.7 we’ve been completely using the latest Google Drive API.

Hi thanks. That helped. I was on version 1.2.1, which was a pre-release not too long ago. Just noticed for Mac that version 1.2.9. is already out. It did solve my problem. Perhaps it would be good to have an option in the app to automatically update? I didn’t even receive notification that my insync was outdated.

Thanks again.

@Stan_HKG: Auto-update is supposed to be automatic for Windows and Mac. Can you send us your logs to support@insynchq.com in order for us to figure out why it didn’t auto-update?

Thanks!