UNLINKED problem

Hi team,
after a computer crash I reinstalled it with Centos 7 64 bit. I’ve installed the insync rpm (looking to other support request on the same issue) and now seems to work.
I have only the problem that my pc is UNLINKED. Going to “https://old.insynchq.com/” I can’t manage my computer subscriptions “please sign in to google account again…”.
What works:
insync get_account_information
insync start
What does not work:
insync get_status that reports “UNLINKED”.
A secondary problem is that i’m unable to install
insync-nautilus-1.2.8.35136-fc17.noarch (insync)
request: nautilus-python

Can you help me please?

Thanks in advance

@vifra: What Insync version are you using? The current one is 1.3.3, please try upgrading to it instead. The old version is not supported anymore.

If you are using 1.3.3 please send your logs to support@insynchq.com for investigation: How to find the log files.

Hi,
I’m using “insync-1.3.4.36059-fc17.x86_64” can you tell me how to produce the log (I have not the icon yet)?

Ok, I’ve created the log and already sent it.

Hi there,

I’m having the same problem: after my machine was rebooted my insync status is now “UNLINKED”. I was about 50% through backing up around 800Gb of files, so would really like to be able to re-link and continue the process if possible.

I’m running headless version 1.3.3.36056 on Ubuntu 14.04

Many thanks (and Happy New Year)

@Backup_User: Apologies for not replying sooner. Please send your logs to support@insynchq.com as well: How to find the log files.

Hi there, I’m having the same problem too - running 1.3.8.36087 on Ubuntu 14.04 headless. Had a billing issue with credit card (now resolved) but now “get_status” just says UNLINKED. Please help!

Hmm, disregard my last message - it’s started working all by itself… ?!