Uploading 10 terabytes to Google Drive

I have 10 terabytes of files, mainly videos, audio recordings, and documents. The files are on several different Windows machines. I want to upload all those files to one Google Drive account in a GFW unlimited domain. There is no hurry, I can take months for the upload.

I tried putting Google Drive’s local Drive Sync client on one machine, but if the upload was stopped for any reason, (power outage, nerwork fail, etc.) I would have to start the upload all over again. This caused dups, missing files etc. - Totally unacceptable. There doesn’t seem to be any way to restart the Google Drive client where it left off, after a failure.

So I am looking for a GD Sync solution that will restart an upload after any kind of outage. Ideally, the restart would be automatic, once the fault has cleared. In reality, I need more of an “unstoppable upload” app, rather than a Sync app, as once the files are up on Google Drive I won’t want copies locally at all, so I won’t need the Sync app after the upload stage.

Can the Insync software do this? If so, I will purchase it, and start using it immediately.

@skipcave: If the power outage etc. leads to a failure where Insync database gets corrupted, then, Insync cannot start from where it left off. Database corruption happens in rare cases though.

Yes, using Insync, you may selectively unsync once the files have been uploaded, this way files will get deleted from the local folder but continue to remain on Google Drive.