“Your account [email] is paused because its syncing location [path] is empty” (actions required)

“Your account [email] is paused because its syncing location [path] is empty” - account-related

Happens when the main folder becomes empty (after previously having contents). This is done to prevent trashing everything on Google Drive.

How to resolve

• If no issue, click on the dropdown arrow button and select Resume syncing

• Sometimes, the user replaces the Insync folder with an empty folder in an expectation that it will begin syncing afresh. This will not work; you must not replace any of the Insync folders with an empty folder in an expectation that it will download files from Google Drive – In fact, it would make Insync trash the sync’d files, on Google Drive web after it realizes that all the files that were present in the Insync folder previously have now been removed locally. If you want to start afresh, you need to remove account and add it/set up again.

• If the above does not apply to you, and files were deleted unintentionally, please send your log files to support@insynchq.com

1 Like

When I select to resume sycning, the error pops up again. I have tried rebooting, same issue.

please take a screenshot and send your log files to support@insynchq.com

I have the same exact issue.

And me too.
That is annoying.

Hi @Wojtek_Gaudnik,

Did you already send your details to support@insynchq.com? :slight_smile: