Advanced sync outside Insync folder

Two months ago, I have contacted Insync Support to ask how I could sync some Google Drive folders outside the Insync folder.

I have received this explanation : https://forums.insynchq.com/t/how-to-sync-folders-outside-of-the-insync-folder/33

It is a cool feature but when we want sync dolder of Google Drive to our computer outside Insync folder : we can’t.

So I propose the feature here, with a draw (vary basic) to explain how it could works :

Feel free to suggest other things :smiley:

Thanks,

Quentin B.

PS: sorry for my english which isn’t perfect

1 Like

@OtterStalker Your drawing tells the information needed for this feature request. I will add this and include on our next discussion. :smile:

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello,
Do we know if we have any update on the above request? Advanced sync outside Insync folder?

I have just got a new computer… Like OtterStalker sugguested, I have “My Documents” added sync from outside the Insync folder to Google Drive. My problem now is… How can I have “My Documnents” on google drive which was synced from my old computer to my new computer?

Is there anything new about @FlorencioVong question? I’ve got the same problem and can’t find any nice solution (for now I have to create symlinks manually for all folders outside of main InSync folder).