APK Files being marked as malware

Hi,
We are a tech company and we have a repository of APK files that we build. For convenience, the repository is part of our Google Drive. I am often doing demos and I want to swap APKs sometimes live in a demo. However it is a real pain that those files will not sync and I have to manually download them every time. Is there any way to mark them as not malware?
Thanks
Derek

Hi @Derek_Keats, could you specify the error message that you bump into when trying to sync those APK files? You can either post it here or if you prefer a more private/secure exchange, do email that to support@insynchq.com with the link to this Forums post.

Additionally, please attach your logs.db and out.txt files. You can find those here: https://help.insynchq.com/en/articles/1834816-locating-the-log-files

Thank you very much!

Hi, I cannot see any obvious way to upload the files here. What am I missing? I just get “Sorry, the file you are trying to upload is not authorized (authorized extensions: jpg, jpeg, png, gif).”
The errors as shown in the attached screen capture. How can I get the log files to you?
THanks, Derek

Hello @Derek_Keats!

My bad - I didn’t include this in the previous reply: please email the log files to support@insynchq.com.

BTW, it looks like the files are within a shared drive. Could you confirm if those APK files are not restricted for download?