Best alternative to INSYNC?

I have a brand new 2018 Macbook Pro with 16GB of RAM. Insync is such a battery and resource hogger, unbelievable! Within 10 min of running nothing, my battery dropped from 75% to 65%.

See for yourself: https://photos.app.goo.gl/xYn6A9jtEfpxuPZD7

After 5 years I think it’s time to move on now. Dear community, what are the best alternatives to INSYNC? All I want to do is syncing 2 google apps accounts. And as far as I know that’s not possible with the official Google Drive client…

2 Likes

This works great for that. I am not sure why you want to move on. You would be best to google your request. This is the best still at this time and they keep making it better.

2 Likes

Totally disagree. It’s not getting better. It’s getting worse over the years. I have a brand new 2018 laptop with top specs. But Insync is constantly using up so much of my hardware resources. It’s just insane insane insane

1 Like

Have you found an alternative? I have the same issue.

2 Likes

I would be interested to learn about experiences with alternatives to Insync.

I loved Insync initially; but more recently, it has become utterly useless due to a bug (see Unexpected error doing AddCloudGDItem: (56, '')) that seems to be completely ignored by the developers.