Beta 3: Onedrive Shared libraries(groups/sites)

Hi there,
I am testing the new beta3 and I cannot be more happy to see the awesome Ondrive/OnedriveBusiness support. But, do you plan to support also shared libraries? I can see my folder, I can what others are sharing with my, but I cannot see what they call shared libraries coming from groups you can create.

Many thanks

Hi there,

Apologies for the late reply. With the latest beta version, Shared libraries or Team sites that you have created yourself can be seen by logging into your OneDrive account and clicking Sharepoint. Let me know if this is working for you.

Thanks!

have tried. The sharepoint option says loading for ever, but never shows a thing:

But he icon for shares it works, and it shows me what other people have shared with me. But not the Team Sites :frowning:

This is a known issue and has been fixed in an internal version. Should be released in the next beta. Thanks for reporting.

1 Like

Hi @jgato.luis,

Like what @terpua said, we’re already working on this.

Can you please send an email with your issue to support@insynchq.com? This will allow us to appropriately update you when the build with the fix has been released :slight_smile: