Blank White Screen When insysnc Starts

I have installed insync a couple of days ago on my fresh Artix Linux (openrc). But I am getting a blank white screen when I start insync.

insync verion: version 3.7.6.50356
CPU: Intel i7 9750H 9th Gen
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti

Output of “insync start --no-daemon” :
** (process:17545): WARNING **: 13:22:09.050: Failed to load shared library ‘libnotify.so.4’ referenced by the typelib: /usr/lib/libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.so.0: undefined symbol: g_task_set_name
QXcbIntegration: Cannot create platform OpenGL context, neither GLX nor EGL are enabled
QApplication: invalid style override passed, ignoring it.
Available styles: Windows, Fusion
INFO 2022-05-17 13:22:09,637 [mainlogs:_log_run:139] Core(app_version=3.7.6.50356, platform=Linux-x86_64-artix/rolling) initialized
WARNING 2022-05-17 13:22:09,644 [base_events:_run_once:1771] Executing <Task pending coro=<init() running at ideskcore/core.py:28> wait_for=<Task pending coro=<SettingsMain._load_settings() running at ideskcore/mainsettings.py:184> cb=[_log_tb_after_delay() at ideskasync/coreloop.py:302, <TaskWakeupMethWrapper object at 0x7ff997be6d08>()] created at ideskcore/mainsettings.py:158> cb=[_log_tb_after_delay() at ideskasync/coreloop.py:302, _chain_future.._call_set_state() at asyncio/futures.py:355] created at asyncio/events.py:88> took 0.110 seconds
WebEngineContext used before QtWebEngine::initialize() or OpenGL context creation failed.
Fontconfig warning: “/usr/share/fontconfig/conf.avail/05-reset-dirs-sample.conf”, line 6: unknown element “reset-dirs”

Hi @Irfan_Danish! It looks like you’re also in touch with my colleague, Mara. We have raised your issue to our engineers and await their response on this.

Thanks, @mia. Yes, I have raised this issue there as well. I’m just desperate to solve this issue as I have to sync my files on a regular basis and now I am stuck due to this issue. I would appreciate if your engineering team can solve it asap.

I’ll follow this up @Irfan_Danish :slight_smile:

no update until now still facing the same issue

I will follow this up with the teammates in charge of handling your report, @Irfan_Danish.

@mia its getting increasingly frustrating as I am not able to use the product, and now I am lost whether I have made the right decision by choosing insync.

Hello, @Irfan_Danish. We apologize for the delay with this issue. I’ve followed this up to our developers again and I’ll be in contact for developments.

Again, we’re sorry for the delay and thank you so much for bringing this to our attention again.

This recently happened to me as well. Software is not syncing with Google Drive.

@sirenwerks Hello!

Could you please share your OS and Insync version, please?

I’m also getting a white screen when I open the App. This stopping me syncing any new shared files & folders.

Insync 3.2.6.40863-bionic
Ubuntu MATE 22.04 (recent upgrade, was okay before)

Hi @Colin_Hercus. Could you update to v3.8.0 and let me know if this issue persists?

Hi Mia,

That fixed. Thanks

That’s great to hear, @Colin_Hercus :slight_smile: