Can we get better support? (Addressed)

Sending email to support@insynchq.com feels like a black hole. No acknowledgement, no ticket number, no ability to track.

Why is this so hard?

My email was sent on Sun Mar 20.

I can’t recommend Insync to others when random basic sync issues keep occuring and support isn’t there to fix.

Please help - I want to make Insync a better company!

Hey @inforr! I can definitely see where your sentiments are coming from - Insync doesn’t work as it should, and it’s taking longer than expected for a fix. Anyone in your position would feel the same, and we apologize for the trouble.

I wanted to let you know that Mara is currently ill which explains why the latest exchange via email hasn’t been resolved. Thank you for understanding!

Let me step in for a bit - I see that you reported a stuck sync issue on your Insync 3.7.3 running MacOS 12.3. Am I understanding that besides rebooting the app, you’ve also tried to pause + resume Insync?

Furthermore, were you auto-updated to 3.7.4 in the last few days? Asking these for starters because we’ve received a similar report wherein local to cloud syncs aren’t working as expected on Monterey. The user also mentions that the files chugged along after a pause+resume.

Looking forward to your reply here. Thanks very much!

HI @mia,

Firstly, hope @mara feels better soon!

Yes, it looks like 3.7.4 has fixed it as my client updated and is now showing green.

Thanks for getting back to me.

1 Like

@inforr No problem at all!