De-auth and re-auth oauth token without resyncing

I am on Linux, and recently got hit by a virus which allowed an attacker access to my entire system. I have terabytes worth of data on Google Drive which is synced via Insync. It is on an external drive symlinked to a folder in my home directory, and so I know on my new system that I can create the same folder path and copy the .config folder over so I can move the data to the new system without having to resync… BUT I also want to de-auth the Insync credentials since the attacker may now have those credentials now. Is there a way I can deactivate my account, and reactivate it, so I get new oauth credentials… and is it possible to do that without having to resync the data again?

For example, can I just go into the config.db database and manually delete the credentials from the accounts table? Or will that cause unexpected behavior that I want to avoid?

My goal here is to recycle the credentials being used without having to resync my data. I am competent with Linux and an intermediate programmer, and I am able to manually change the sqlite databases in the config folder if need be. I just don’t want to have to resync terabytes of data. My home connection is slow and has data caps, and this data was synced over the past few years. It would be a significant burden to resync everything.

Edit: I am running the 1.3 version. I am not using the beta.

Tagging our engineer @jimperio and he will get back to you.

@maxweiss You can go to https://myaccount.google.com/permissions and remove access for the Insync app. Restart Insync, and an action required will pop up allowing you to re-authorize your account.