Documents google sync don't move

Hello
I had a situation 2 weeks ago. I moved a synchronized folder from one location to another. I thought this had turned out fine because I didn’t get an error message or something. Also, when I saw my folder on the unit’s website, everything seemed fine. However, the google presentation files I had ended up in the drive’s trash, which I couldn’t have recovered except because I had the shared link.
Something similar has just happened to me right now. From the drive website, I moved one folder to another. All files were copied with the exception of some google spreadsheets and forms. These kept appearing in my files in their original location, but were impossible to open, and stopped appearing on the drive.
In insync version 1.5.7 this worked fine.

Hi @brianmsm,

Does it seem like these Google documents got unlinked and you’re having trouble opening them from your local folders?

If so, please send your logs.db and out.txt files to support@insynchq.com with the exact steps you took. We’ll replicate this on our end to see where the issue lies and investigate further from there.

Thank you!

Ok
I sent an email with this information.

Thanks!

1 Like