- On my MacBook, I downloaded the game Tennis Elbow from here (the demo is free)
- I unzipped it inside a folder called TennisElbow2013
- I placed that folder inside Insync
- I waited for sync to complete
- Afterwards, I turned on my iMac and waited for the TennisElbow2013 to sync in (no such folder or its contents existed before)
- Once sync had completed, I noticed that there was a duplicate of an
Why?! Why is there a duplicate of file that followed the simple path of:
Computer 1 running
Insync v1.2.9 → Google Drive → Computer 2 running
The file was not touched on Google Drive, and it was downloaded fresh onto Computer 2. So how in God’s name does a duplication occur?
I am at my wits’ end with Insync and considering the most drastic action of withdrawal if this is not addressed soon.