Error syncing with OneDrive

Hello, I moved my entire photos folders and I was hopping that InSync was able to handle it. However, I got a lot of errors and messages for attention required .

First problem, there is no way to copy and paste the error. Where are the log file placed?

Unexpected error doing AddCloudODItem: 401: b'{"error":{"innerError":{"code":"expiredToken"},"code":"unauthenticated","message":"The access token has expired. It\'s valid from \'10/15/2019 12:37:39AM\' and to \'10/16/2019 12:37:39AM\'."}}'

And I have a lot of erros like this.

What is the current version you are using? Can you try updating to 3.0.23 and let me know if resolves the errors you are experiencing?

The log files are here: https://help.insynchq.com/en/articles/1834816-locating-the-log-files

I’m running elementary with bionic repository. I will try to manually update since I 'm running 3.0.23.40579.

I’ve found the log file, but I can’t open it.

EDIT: It seems to be the latest version already.

Any other idea?
Log file is better here or email?

Any help? I’ve been struggling and I’m afraid of loosing my data.

Hi there, so sorry for the late reply. It’s better to send it via email for privacy. Just send the logs.db file and the out.txt file.

Hello, I am facing the same issue with v3.0.24 on Ubuntu 18.04. Please help?

Can you also send your logs to support@insynchq.com along with any possible screenshot you can provide with your error?

Done. Looking forward to hearing back you.

The only way I found to fix it is to debugging file by file, folder by folder.

It seems to be a new version of insync. My mac did upgrade but not my linux machine.

What did you mean by debugging the file by file?

I have to place file by file and wait to see if it syncs. Sometimes I have to change de file name, others I the file is too big and Insync is not capable of syncing.