Fedora 33 repository

Dear team, Fedora 33 beta was released last week with a pending release in 3 weeks and so all F33 repositories went live. As in previous cycles I think it’s a good time to enable Insync repository for F33 so even early adopters can continue receiving updates in automated manner.

Thank you in advance.

3 Likes

Thanks for bringing this up! I will forward this to our Linux team so we are aligned with the latest versions :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Perfekt, thanks a lot!

1 Like

+1 here. Next Tuesday (27) Fedora 33 will be released.

Fedora 33 has been released today. I’ve upgraded from F32 to F33, but there is no repo for F33…

Hi all–

While we are working to make sure our repos are updated, please use Fedora 32 for now. If you encounter any issues please post them here :slight_smile:

It’s not a problem to install different version manually as a workaround for the time being, but as far as repos go, Fedora uses $releasever variable that resolves to current release, hardcoding older version goes against the philosophy of Fedora’s repos and defeats the purpose of how repos for Fedora are build.

2 Likes

Thanks @Lord_Phoenix! I have brought this up with our engineers and we will work on updating the repos to include F33! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Repos have been updated to include Fedora 33. :slight_smile: Please let me know if you bump into any issues!

1 Like

It’s working now and my Insync installation was upgraded to 3.3.0.40894-fc30 version.
Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks, repo is active now, appreciate you taking care of it.

1 Like

I see the repository now, thank you Insync developers!

1 Like