Feed logging not working properly (GDrive)

Something I’ve noticed several times: When I start up InSync on my computer, then the last changed GDocs in Google Drive are not appearing in the feed - even while they are being downloaded (and converted).

FYI:

• Using Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, fully updated, 16.0 GB ram, Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0.
  • Auto-convert to OpenDocument is active.
  • I do not use (and do not want to use) autostart mode for InSync during computer startup.
  • The activity types Uploads, Downloads, Edits, Renames were active under “Multiple activity types”.

PS. I also sometimes experienced that GDocs, adapted in the cloud on GDrive, are not being downloaded at all after starting up InSync - without any error of warning being shown. But these cases are rare, and I have to look out first if there could be a reason, like documents being ‘locked’ on GDrive. But the above-mentioned anomaly about the feed is no doubt a real bug: every synced document should always appear immediately in the feed.

Hi @B_Libbrecht! Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. Could you please send me your logs with the following files:

• logs.db
  • out.txt
  • data folder
  • live folder

You may email these files to support@insynchq.com with the link to this post. Thank you!