Folder tagging for special notifications

Hi, with my company we work with many images. For each client we have a folder. for each of its service we have a subfolder. For each service we have a proces. The proces “Photoghraphy” has several stages.

Stage 1: The RAW files folder straight from camera.
Stage 2: Folder with TIFF files which are currently people work on.
Stage 3: Ready as export. (this is the relationships managers final checkup folder.)
Stage 4: Checked and ready for client

Now the thing is. Every stage has a different acces level or user rights. When someone is waiting for files from another stage, he needs to be notified. Now the thing is, and I do not know if the Google API allows it, but as a manager of the company it whould be awsome to be able to receive special popup notification for a batch of files that have been downloaded to the computer for SPECIFIC files. Now I receive notifications for EVERY file. Be able to tag a folder and receive a notification about it whould be awsome. This way I can keep track of progress without using email or IM software to notify someone.

2 Likes

Thanks for bringing this up. We’ll see if this is something a lot of users want and we’ll discuss if implementation is possible :slight_smile: