Force a directory sync?

Hi everybody.
I have pretty many files on google drive, and sometimes updating the folder I am interested in takes a long time. Can I force it to update the directory like “NOW!” and push it up in the list?
Thanks.

Hi, Petro!

Interesting suggestion! Unfortunately, we don’t have this feature yet. Can you clarify on the following:

If your files are all synced completely, what’s an instance that an update takes a long time?
What kind of a forced update would you have liked - a full scan or sync?
Can you let us know what objective you want to achieve with this?

Excited to hear your thoughts! :slight_smile:

My problem is that I am running sync of my files with one drive, and there is about 100GB. It goes extremely slow, not sure why. My network speed shall not be the problem. In the background of this, some of my folders are somewhere in the line for upload, but I have no clue when it comes to their turn. And I need to push these folders up in line.

My objective is to get a specific folder online to sync it with my computer at work.

I see! I can bring this up to our team so we can consider it for our future plans. :slight_smile: Thank you for the interesting suggestion!

I see that slowness of upload at least partially because of my provider. If I go via VPN speed goes up considerably…